With JJM’s broad-ranging experience in highway and bridge construction, civil infrastructure, site preparation, highway maintenance, marine dredging, marine construction, and material handling placement, ROBIN CONSTRUCTORS will continue to build a tradition of quality and innovation in construction on both land and water.
We have successfully completed:
- over 1,000 major construction projects in B.C., Alberta and the Pacific Northwest
- projects ranging in value up to $64 million and with a total unadjusted value over $1.3 billion
- large infrastructure projects such as highways, bridges, ferry terminals, and airport improvements
- industrial/commercial site development
- demolition and landfill closures
- sanitary sewer and water mains upgrades and improvements
- environmental remediation projects
- marine structures and dredging
- foundation preparation and ground improvements
To see more about the projects we’ve worked on please visit the JJM website.