ROBIN CONSTRUCTORS, draws on JJM ‘s experience, resources, and management capability to ensure the safe and successful completion of every job.
Our strength is in mass and precision excavation and materials handling on land and water—but we tackle projects large or small, simple or complex. We own and operate our large equipment fleet, and we are always focused on finding smarter and more creative ways to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Heavy Civil Construction
We have experience and expertise with a variety of heavy civil projects including major bridges, overpasses, highways, roads, site preparation, excavation, reinforced walls, underground utilities and major land development.
- Excavation, Site Development & Preparation
- Drilling & Blasting
- Highway Construction
- Airstrip Construction
- Crushing, Hauling & Fill Placement
- Railway Construction
- Bridges & Structural Works
With nearly 30 years of experience, and one of the largest marine fleets in western Canada, JJM can handle a wide range of dredging and marine construction projects.
- Dredging—bulk, precision, environmental remediation
- Bulk material handling and placement
- Pile driving/construction
- Surveying—latest GPS and side-scan sonar gear
- Underwater utilities
- Dock construction
- Environmental remediation
- Channel maintenance